what is it??
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
-You have to expect things of yourself before You can do them- Michael Jordan
it would have to be last nite when a mexican walked in on me takin a s***.
-You have to expect things of yourself before You can do them- Michael Jordan
Well I was at little mexico and i went into the bathroom and had me a sit down. I thought the door was locked but NOPE I looked up and here lookin right at me was a little mexican. I walked outta the bathroom and sat down the mexican starts makin fun of me so i just lost it i was cussin and everything. Then as I was leaving they tried to accuse me of pouring salt in the floor so I flew em a bird and walked out.
I didn't know you spoke Spanish!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
lol they speak about half english and about half jibberish lol
hahahahahahaha!!...that was funny as hell
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
yeh i know man bout got the damn police called on us lmao.
well hell if you wasnt cussin and calling em names and [censored]!!..haha
ida been pissed off to my man!
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks